Reunions Planning Guide
Find the latest tips and resources for planning your next reunion. Whether it’s for your family, class, military or just a girlfriend’s getaway, this information-packed guide will come in handy. The Pathfinders Guide to Great Reunions is a comprehensive guide available for only $5.00.
Perhaps it was a death that spurred your first reunion. Suddenly, with that member gone, the group wanted to see each other again during a happier occasion. But the prospect of planning a formal reunion seems daunting. Where do you start? Where should you hold it? Will people really show up? And who’s got the time or talent to plan it? It’s easy to see why reunion planning gets delayed!
But, it’s not as hard as you might think. Get the Pathfinders Guide to Great Reunions where you will find tips to help plan, enhance or restart your reunion or getaway.
1. Decide where to hold the reunion
2. Develop a reunion host committee
3. Develop a budget. Consider how cost may influence attendance.
4. Begin your negotiations as soon as you have a date in mind. For larger groups, secure a contract at least 12 -18 months prior to the event.
5. Do your research. Provide a couple of options, but not too many or you’ll find it will slow down the decision-making process.
The Pathfinders Guide to Great Reunions has a step-by-step guide to help plan your next successful reunion or getaway. Order online here for just $5.