Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Wednesday, August 5-Saturday 8, 2015
Much in the tradition of plays produced by the legendary Black Theater Ensemble, dozens of exciting play such as, ”The Black Gents of Hollywood”, Charles Smith’s “Knock Me a Kiss”, or Layon Gray’s “All-American Girls: A Negro League of Their Own”, touch the souls of serious theater patrons in venues throughout the city.
Mingle with Hollywood actors and theater lovers as the entire city is transformed into a mecca of Black theater.
Plays include serious, historical, and hand-clapping productions such as, “The Jackie Wilson Story.”
Visit http://www.nbtf.org for an idea of what the festival is all about.
Exact fee TBD (September 15, 2015), but will be approximately $749 per person for double occupancy.
$299 single supplemental.
$100 deposit due October 1, 2015 to hold your space.
Accompany the Pathfinders Travel Group on this marvelous tour for Black Theater Enthusiasts.
- deluxe motor coach transportation,
- 5 nights of lodgings in a 4-star hotel
- daily full-menu breakfast, baggage handling
- special meet the Playwright Reception
- Not included is admission fee for plays and extra activities. In 2013 ticket prices averaged $40 per production.
- $100 deposit required to reserve your space with the balance payable in monthly installments. Final payment due June 28, 2013. Payments can be made via PALPAL.COM or mail checks to:
Pathfinders Travel Magazine 6325 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia, Pa 19144
When it comes to heritage and cultural tourism,
We wrote the Book!
6325 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, Pa 19144